HOW DO WE DEFINE ACCOUNTABALONEY?
It's a term we coined to mean using false measures in education tied with high stakes.
- $1 Billion Well Spent? You Decide.
- CALL TO ACTION: Recalculate Algebra 2 Course Grades for Students Harmed by Eliminated Algebra 2 EOC
- Florida Schools’ Mental Health Crisis Won’t be Solved with Hope or Gimmicks.
- Innovations, Unintended Consequences and a Call for True Accountability
- Don’t Miss “Schools Without Rules: An Orlando Sentinel Investigation”
a fair, valid accountability system, based on sound education practices, that holds teachers, schools and policy makers accountable for the quality of Florida’s public school system, which should engage and challenge each child, encouraging them to reach their full potential while celebrating what makes them unique.
If you smell accountabaloney...
we encourage our readers to be active, get involved and say something about it!