HOW DO WE DEFINE ACCOUNTABALONEY?
It's a term we coined to mean using false measures in education tied with high stakes.
- Realtors and Homeowners Should Worry About SB926/HB773
- An Honest Conversation re. the Fiscal Impacts of HB773
- Legislative Attacks Against Public School Teachers Will Not Improve Florida’s Teacher Shortage.
- Angry About DeVos? Get Educated About the Threats to Public Education
- Are Florida’s Rising Graduation Rates the Result of Accountabaloney?
a fair, valid accountability system, based on sound education practices, that holds teachers, schools and policy makers accountable for the quality of Florida’s public school system, which should engage and challenge each child, encouraging them to reach their full potential while celebrating what makes them unique.
If you smell accountabaloney...
we encourage our readers to be active, get involved and say something about it!