HOW DO WE DEFINE ACCOUNTABALONEY?
It's a term we coined to mean using false measures in education tied with high stakes.
- Call to Action: Ask Governor Scott to Veto 7069 and Support Public Schools
- Ethical Questions Arise Regarding FLDOE Charter School Report: More Accountabaloney
- Who Should Be Held Accountable if Negron and Corcoran’s Secret Education Plans Fail Florida Students?
- How Florida is Legislating the Complete Elimination of Local Control
- SB796’s Massive Conflict of Interest for State BOE May Lead to More Accountabaloney
a fair, valid accountability system, based on sound education practices, that holds teachers, schools and policy makers accountable for the quality of Florida’s public school system, which should engage and challenge each child, encouraging them to reach their full potential while celebrating what makes them unique.
If you smell accountabaloney...
we encourage our readers to be active, get involved and say something about it!