HOW DO WE DEFINE ACCOUNTABALONEY?
It's a term we coined to mean using false measures in education tied with high stakes.
- Why Mandate the Construction of Unsafe Substandard Schools?
- Increasing the Market for Baloney: Are Universal Vouchers like Lunchables?
- Reverse the Damage Done by the Eliminated Algebra 2 EOC
- What is Your Level 4 EOC Score Worth? It Depends on Which County You Live In…
- Florida’s “Low Performing” B Schools
a fair, valid accountability system, based on sound education practices, that holds teachers, schools and policy makers accountable for the quality of Florida’s public school system, which should engage and challenge each child, encouraging them to reach their full potential while celebrating what makes them unique.
If you smell accountabaloney...
we encourage our readers to be active, get involved and say something about it!